Pages

Monday, December 15, 2014

A New Start

It's been a long time since I've blogged about my genealogy journey. The next few posts will be brought over from my old site "Finding Mielke" and then I will start adding new stories. In January, I am going to start a "Genealogy Do-Over", which is basically a reset of my genealogy research and a boot camp to learn new techniques. If you would like to more there is an excellent webinar coming in January.

I am also the local trail host for Genealogy Trails Cullman County and Regional Host of the Texas Gulf Coast, so when I find interesting facts about those areas, I will add them on here!

Stayed tuned for more! If you like my page, please like my Facebook page and follow me at twitter. You can also receive email alerts when I add new posts.

Happy Searching!!

SueAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment